Price : RM 6000
Are you looking for something extraordinary? To do something others can only dream of? To help people transform their lives? To open doors you didn’t’t even know existed? All of this, and more, awaits you as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
The challenging part of this course is your personal commitment to the training. The course requires you to complete all the self-study Knowledge Reviews before the course begins and to prepare daily assignments for teaching presentations daily. Organization and dedication are key.
What You Learn
Get a Life—an exciting one as a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor,During the course you’ll learn how to apply the PADI System of Education by presenting at least:
- Two confined water teaching presentations
- Two knowledge development presentations
- One open water teaching presentations integrating two skills
- You will also attend and participate in the following 14 curriculum presentations:
- Dive Industry Overview
- General Standards and Procedures
- The Role of Media and Prescriptive Teaching
- Legal Responsibility and Risk Management
- PADI Scuba Diver and Open Water Diver Course
- Adaptive Teaching
- The PADI Continuing Education Philosophy
- Business Principles for the Dive Instructor
- Adventures in Diving Program
- Specialty Diver Courses and Master Scuba Diver Program
- Rescue Diver Course
- Divemaster Course
- Diver Retention Programs
- How to Teach the RDP (Instructors from recreational diver training organizations other than PADI must complete.)
You will demonstrate competence at performing all 24 dive skills listed on the Skill Evaluation. Performing a facedown, nonstop swim for 800 metres/yards using a mask, snorkel and fins. During the course you’ll need to demonstrate competency in Dive theory by passing a five-part theory exam scoring 75% on each part .
- IDC course fee
- EFRI fee
- IDC Crewpack with backpack
- Boat Dives
- Pool Dives
- MSDT Preparation – 5 speciality
- Free IDC preparation course.
Travel to island and island fee
IE fee AUD 1260